Take advantage of discounts with our partnering businesses!
We’ve partnered with reputable companies to provide special deals on services related to buying or selling a home, such as Real Estate Attorneys, Home Inspectors, and home painters. These partnerships can help lower costs for you. For more details, please see the links provided.
Real Estate Attorney
Is it necessary to have an attorney present during a real estate closing? If you answered “no” to any of the following questions, it may be beneficial to have a lawyer present during your real estate closing:
- Do you trust the other parties involved not to take advantage of you?
- Do you understand the contract provisions?
- Do you understand your inspection rights?
- Can you negotiate your repair credits?
- Do you have a fiduciary relationship with your representative?
Reasons to consider using a licensed mortgage broker. If you answered “no” to any of the following questions, it may be beneficial to have a lawyer present during your real estate closing:
- A licensed mortgage broker has access to a variety of lending options from various sources such as banks and mortgage companies, allowing them to offer a range of products at wholesale prices.
- A licensed mortgage broker is subject to state and federal regulations and must comply with all applicable laws.
- A licensed mortgage broker must pass competency tests and receive training prior to obtaining their license.
- A licensed mortgage broker is working in the interest of the client.
Can you explain what a licensed mortgage broker is? A licensed mortgage broker is an individual or firm who, for a commission or fee, brings together borrowers and lenders and helps to negotiate the terms of the loan. They do not retain servicing of the loan. To learn more, simply fill out the form on this page to receive a free informational package. Once finished, click the “Submit” button to submit the form.
Title insurance is intended to safeguard the lender and buyer from potential losses that may result from errors in the title abstract or from claims that cannot be identified through a review of public records.
Examples of these types of mistakes include: If you answered “no” to any of the following questions, it may be beneficial to have a lawyer present during your real estate closing:
- Fraudulent representations
- Undisclosed or missing heirs
- Invalid divorces
- False affidavits
- Liens involving judgments and mechanics
- Unpaid taxes
- Mistakes in recordings and title searches
- Defective foreclosures or tax sales
- Deeds executed under a defective power of attorney
- Clerical errors in the land records
Home Warranty Company
Total protection for heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical systems and large home appliances. Complete the form on this page to receive a free information package. Once finished, click the Submit button.
Can you define “Home Inspection”? A home inspection is a comprehensive and impartial assessment of a home’s physical structure and systems, from top to bottom. It’s like giving the house a physical examination, if any issues or signs are detected, the inspector might suggest further examination.
What are the components of a Home Inspection? A standard home inspector’s report typically evaluates the condition of the home’s heating and cooling systems, plumbing and electrical systems, roof, attic, insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, windows, doors, foundation, basement, and visible structural elements.
What are the benefits or reasons for having a home inspection done? Buying a home is likely the most significant investment you will make in your lifetime. It’s important to educate yourself on the condition of the property and any necessary repairs before making a purchase in order to avoid unexpected challenges and costs.
A home inspection not only highlights potential issues but also the positive features of a home and the upkeep required to maintain it. The inspection will give you a comprehensive understanding of the property you are considering to buy.
A home inspection can be beneficial for current homeowners to identify potential issues and prevent costly repairs. Additionally, if you plan to sell your home, it’s a good idea to have an inspection done before listing it. This will allow you to address any conditions found by the buyer’s inspector and improve the overall condition of the house before putting it on the market.
To gain more information, please fill out the form on this page to receive a complimentary information package. Once completed, click the Submit button.
Our company offers a full range of materials and services to meet the needs of residential and commercial properties, working with property owners, architects and development teams. We have expertise in Design, Horticulture, and Construction.
To learn more about our services, please fill out the form on this page and click the Submit button to receive a free information package.
Moving? Call The Professionals
- Obtain a quote at no cost
- Affordable pricing options
- Complimentary moving boxes
- Full packing service offered upon request
Painting is an effective and budget-friendly way to enhance the value and appearance of your home or business. Our company offers a diverse selection of high-quality painting services, including:
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Stripping and Staining
- Pressure Cleaning
- Dry Wall Renovations
- Historic Home Refurbishing